ADSM-L

Re: Archiving

2000-05-06 12:22:05
Subject: Re: Archiving
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:22:05 -0500
just use the command line and specify the archive management class with the
-archmc=blah...
dsmc>  archive -subdir=yes -archmc=10yrarchmc /home/
dsmc>  archive -subdir=yes -archmc=10yrarchmc /home/

and that would do all of home and bind it to the management class 10yrarchmc
(if such exists...)

You could set up a client scheduled event to do it nightly and specify the
management class in then scheduled event...

Dwight