ADSM-L

Re: 3570 to 3575 migration

2000-05-05 14:58:10
Subject: Re: 3570 to 3575 migration
From: Mark Adams <mark_adams AT CSGSYSTEMS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:58:10 -0500
I just talked support regarding this.
I don't know what your OS is ,but ours is AIX.
All you have to do is remove all the devices in AIX
Disconnect the old library.
Connect the new library.
Run config manager.
Make sure that tape drives are defined the same as the old library.
Physically take tapes from old library and put them in new library.
Start ADSM and run Audit library.