ADSM-L

Re: ADSM - TSM on Novell

2000-05-04 18:08:59
Subject: Re: ADSM - TSM on Novell
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 00:08:59 +0200
That's the one I'm using and it has other problems as well, such as giving
error 4's all the time on some servers.

The problem it seems is a mix of ADSM and Novell TSA problems.

Supposedly fixed in SP4A for Netare, but not actually.

I am still awaiting a solution for this. Meantime, I backup manually on
those servers.

Mike