ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-05-04 13:03:54
From: Sean Duffy <sduffy AT TORSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:03:54 -0400
Hey *smers

I have just located a website that has links to F-Secure, Norton (Symantec)
NAI and Trend Antivirus with patches for the VBS.Loveletter.A (Loveletter
Virus).

goto the URL

http://www.canada-av.com/

it should auto forward you to general info page. Select Virus Alert - May 4
2000 - VBS.LoveLetter.A

srcoll down to the bottom of the page. You will see the links.

Since our shop uses Norton I have downloaded the appropriate file and
tested it. Readme.txt gives a breakdown of the files on the ftp site.

I have tested the norton patch and it does detect the file.

Sean Duffy
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada, TA

mailto:sduffy AT torsel.alcatel DOT com