ADSM-L

Re: Assertion Failed

2000-05-04 12:01:39
Subject: Re: Assertion Failed
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:01:39 -0700
Hi Zoltan,

Which version of the client are you running? Does the GUI fail
during initialization, or when you attempt a backup operation?
If so, which backup operation are you running?

If this is V3.7.2, please refer to my post about the v3.7.2
client on Monday. A refresh of 3.7.2 will be soon available.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM/Tivoli
e-mail: andrew.raibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

I am trying to get the TSM client working on a W2K machine. When I start the
GUI backup client, I get:

Assertion Failed
Program : \yada....yada...DSM.EXE

File: cubackup.c
Line: 612

Expression: MGMTCLASS! = NULL_MGMTCLASS

If I click IGNORE, the Expression changes to:  NULL_COPYGROUP

Any clues ?