ADSM-L

Re: 3570 tape labeling

2000-05-04 08:32:53
Subject: Re: 3570 tape labeling
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:32:53 -0500
Ken,

after I have loaded the library with new tapes, I use the command

LABEL LIBV libraryname SEARCH=YES CHECKLable=Barcode CHECKIN=SCRatch
OVERWRITE=Yes

and let the barcode reader do all the work for me.

I have 10 3575s, and I've never had the problem of duplicate labels.

have fun!!

Lisa

Ken Long <ken.long AT WHEDA DOT COM> on 05/03/2000 06:14:26 PM