ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:30:26
Joshua,

I don't recognized any answer to your question. We have written two perl
scripts: mv_to_archive.pl uses mv_to_adsm.pl to compress one or more
files, backup them to ADSM and, in case off success, delete the original
files. The usage information is written in english, but the comments are
german. If you need help, please contact
mailto:karin.wenzel AT xtelligent DOT de

Regards,
Gottfried

\    / Gottfried.Scheckenbach AT xtelligent DOT de
 \  / Consultant Open Systems <> Mobil +49-172-6710891
  \/
  /\ Xtelligent IT Consulting GmbH
 /  \ Schulstr. 36 <> D-61191 Rosbach vor der Hoehe
/    \ Tel./Fax. +49-700-98355443 <> www.xtelligent.de