ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-05-04 03:30:41
From: Van-De-Velde Frederic <Frederic.Van-De-Velde AT WINTERTHUR DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:30:41 +0200
Hi,

We try to find a solution to put in place a DRM Solution.

Currently we have TSM 3.7.2 running on AIX 4.3.2 connected to a 3494 library
with 3 drives 3590B
All is working fine.

I tried to use the export solution but ... in the preview I have 373 Gigs of
data to export for a BackupActive solution.

I tried with no preview but after 10 hours it has only backed up 200 Megs
!?!

We also have another ADSM Server (TSM 3.7.2 on AIX 4.3.2 connected to a 3575
with 3 drives 3570)
We can put this system on another site but we only have a bandwith of 4
Mbit/s for the moment.

We only want to have active backups outside the company.

Did anyone have a good solution ?

Best Regards,
Frederic.