Re: how many admins per client occupancy size, db size, servers
Since this thread seems to be picking up speed, I would like to ask for more
We are currently expanding our ADSM offering. Right now, we only handle 26
nodes doing about 45-80GB nightly. However, we have nodes coming online that
will have 300-500GB+ with probably 10-20% backed up nightly.
For instance, those who are backing up 1TB or more, nightly:
1. Do you backup to DASD first or directly to tape ?
2. For those who go to DASD, how big is your landing zone ? How much DASD
is dedicated ?
3. What type of tape device(s) are you using ? How many physical
spindles/drives simultaneously ?
4. What communications hardware ? T1-3, FDDI, ATM, ESCON, SAN, FICON ?
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>|
- Re: how many admins per client occupancy size, db size, servers,
ADSM : Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L <=