ADSM-L

Re: how many admins per client occupancy size, db size, servers and or terabytes storage

2000-05-03 14:51:01
Subject: Re: how many admins per client occupancy size, db size, servers and or terabytes storage
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:51:01 -0400
Lisa,

We currently have 1.75 admins, and are currently in the hiring process to
hire a 3rd administrator (if anyone's interested, contact me ;-).

We have 2000+ nodes, about 5TB, and move just over 100GB per night.  We
have 1 server (AIX).  We help as much as we can with client support, but
ultimately the end-user is responsible for getting the configuration
correct.  We do end up doing some handholding.

..Paul