ADSM-L

Re: backup to tape

2000-05-02 17:42:34
Subject: Re: backup to tape
From: David Cui <davidcui0 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:42:34 -0700
Hi! Joel,

Thanks for the info.

Here is my infor I have

tsm: TSM>query stg

Storage      Device       Estimated    Pct    Pct
High  Low  Next
Pool Name    Class Name    Capacity   Util   Migr
Mig  Mig  Storage
                               (MB)
Pct  Pct  Pool
-----------  ----------  ----------  -----  -----
----  ---  -----------
----  ---  -----------
ARCHIVEPOOL  DISK               0.0    0.0    0.0
ARCHIVEPOOL  DISK               0.0    0.0    0.0
90   70
BACKUPPOOL   DISK           1,000.0    0.0    0.0
90   70
DISKFILE     CFINE              0.0    0.0    0.0
100   70
SPACEMGPOOL  DISK               0.0    0.0    0.0
90   70
TAPEDATA     TAPE1              0.0    0.0    0.0
100   70

tsm: TSM>query node

Node Name                 Platform Policy Domain  Days
Since Days Since Locked?
                                   Name
 Last   Password

Access        Set
------------------------- -------- --------------
---------- ---------- -------
CRASH                     WinNT    NEWDOMAIN
CRASH                     WinNT    NEWDOMAIN
   <1          5   No
RATRI                     AIX      STANDARD
    7          7   No
WHITEFANG                 AIX      NEWDOMAIN
   <1          4   No

Thanks.

David