ADSM-L

Web interface for NT Cluster Resource Groups...

2000-05-01 13:36:09
Subject: Web interface for NT Cluster Resource Groups...
From: "Nast, Jeff" <JNast AT SMDC DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:36:09 -0500
Now that I finally have TSM backing up an NT cluster (via IP21806_06), I am
curious if there is a way to get the Web interface to work with the Cluster
Resource Groups? I have the Web interface working with each native node (C:
drives). Perhaps multiple instances of the web client and specifying
"httpport" in each resource group's dsm.opt? Anyone "been there, done that"?

Thank you in advance!!

-Jeff Nast
SMDC
SMDC