ADSM-L

Re: TSM Training

2000-05-01 09:23:07
Subject: Re: TSM Training
From: Sean Duffy <sduffy AT TORSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:23:07 -0400
I went on IBM's training course. I was not bad. I had been running an adsm
ver 1 for os/2 system for about 2 years prior to being sent on training so
certain parts of the course where boaring to me. (Backup/Restore) Overall
the course was good

At 11:21 AM 4/28/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd be interested in hearing comments on *SM training.
>
>Specifically:
>
>1)  Experiences (good/bad) with IBM's training.
>
>2)  Experiences (good/bad) with SSSI's training.
>
>3)  If anyone is familar with both, how do they compare and which
>would you recommend?
>

>Thanks!
>
>Rick

Sean Duffy
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada Inc., Transport Automation
1235 Ormont Drive
Weston, Ontario
M9L 2W6
(416)-742-3900 ext 492