ADSM-L

Mac-client and memory-problem?

2000-04-27 08:08:56
Subject: Mac-client and memory-problem?
From: Gert Svendsen <gert.svendsen AT NASSJOTRYCKERIET DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:08:56 +0200
Hi!
I have a problem with the Mac-client  for TSM v.3.1.08.  The problem exist
when running scheduler and daemon. The tested
MAC-OS are: 8.1 swedish version(7100/66AV with 104Mb) and 8.1
International(G3/266with 256Mb) .
The error-message says: Memory is running low (allocation failure).
Do you wish to abort the program? Yes/No

The only thing to do is to restart the machine and start the client again.
We have to do this  once a week and my mac-staff are tired of this...
We have changed some value in the opt-file but none seems correcting this
problem.
Please help.
Our ADSM-server are a AS/400 V4R4 with V3R1 Level 1.7

Thanks Gert

Nässjö-Tryckeriet AB
Gert Svendsén
Jönköpingsvägen
S-571 82 Nässjö
Ph.nr: +46(0)380 79 632
Fax:    +46(0)380 75 760
E-mail: gert.svendsen AT nassjotryckeriet DOT se
WWW: http://www.nassjotryckeriet.se