ADSM-L

Re: Novell Restore

2000-04-27 02:19:18
Subject: Re: Novell Restore
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:19:18 +0200
I'v found that using the Web based restore option is much easier then any ?
or * option.

I know it takes longer to chose, but you can chose from anywhere and restore
back to originating point or to a specific directory without all the
multiple hassles of trying to remember the command line format which as it
is, is poorly documented in the manuals.

Mike