ADSM-L

Archive deletion question

2000-04-25 08:23:17
Subject: Archive deletion question
From: Jamie Mouzon <jmouzon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 05:23:17 -0700
Hey everyone

Is it possible to delete an archive filespace from a
disk storage pool and tape without deleting the
regular backup data???  We are thinking about
archiving data off of a pc that needs to be reloaded
and putting it back on tape.  I thought about setting
up another management class to do this with, but the
time frame for each pc is different.  That is why I
was wondering how or if you can delete the filespace
for the archived data without deleting to regular
backed up data??  If so any suggestions on how to do
this is muchly appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie Mouzon