ADSM-L

Re: Damage Cartridge

2000-04-24 07:41:02
Subject: Re: Damage Cartridge
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 06:41:02 -0500
Yes.

If you mark the volume "destroyed" it will treat the files the same way but
you still have a means of seeing what might have been on the cart.

Inactive versions, there will be no way to "back those up again" and the
only way to recover those would be from a copy storage pool...

Active versions, that were on the tape, will be backed up again during the

Dwight