ADSM-L

Server media mount not possible - found out even more worrying details!!..

2000-04-19 17:33:06
Subject: Server media mount not possible - found out even more worrying details!!..
From: "Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <rafagold AT ARNET.COM DOT AR>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:33:06 -0300
Roy, you are mistaken.  TSM does copy directly to tape.  I installed several
times this feature.  The message "server media mount not possible" can obey
to many reasons: the tape unit was in error or is not available, you did not
set up correctly the tape features, etc.  Post to the forum the library,
device class and drive definitios.  We will help you.

Saludos / Regards / Au revoir

Rafael J. Goldschmidt -
Elcano 5039 (C1427CII)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Telefonos: 54-11-4421 4782
Internet: rafagold AT arnet.com DOT ar