ADSM-L

HSM questions

2000-04-18 11:43:09
Subject: HSM questions
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.AIS.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:43:09 -0400
Greetings,

I have been asked to explore HSM options in our environment. We are currently
running ADSM on OS/390 v3.1.2.20, soon to move to TSM 3.7.x. Our AIX clients
are a mix of 4.2.x and 4.3 running ADSM v3.1.6 and .7 client code

I have found a fair amount of information on the HSM client in manuals and
within BookManager but have not come up with much on the Space Managment piece
on the server side. Anyone have any pointers to that?

I also need to find out pricing information for both server and client side.

Thanks,

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman