ADSM-L

Re: 3466 versus AIX alacarte for a TSM Server

2000-04-17 09:44:05
Subject: Re: 3466 versus AIX alacarte for a TSM Server
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:44:05 -0400
The one 3466 installation I've seen didn't impress me much with its
turneky-ness.
We had to set up a lot of things before it would work right.  Left me
thinking that one
might as well not pay the money.

Exception - all the free licensing you get, ie unlimited client
licenses.

--
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris