ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and AIX root access

1974-11-05 09:34:00
Subject: Re: ADSM and AIX root access
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:53:00 +22300919
I'd think you could do (most of) it without root, provided you
set file permissions accordingly and either used "sudo" or a
setuid mechanism to do things like restart the server and run
dsmc restores...

Haven't tried it though, so there might be a gotcha in there
somewhere.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu