ADSM-L

Re: auditocc ??

2000-04-13 10:18:08
Subject: Re: auditocc ??
From: mailandnews <dnieuwen AT MAILANDNEWS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:18:08 -0700
Richard,

I schedule a 'Audit LICenses' every morning, so that's not the point.

my example showed;
License information as of last audit on 04/12/00 at 06:00:20.
thats's the day I wrote the message.

I tried 'q occ', pcdni has no filespace or whatever there. But still occupies
54MB in 'q auditocc pooltype=copy'

Regards
Dick