ADSM-L

RMAN error

2015-10-04 17:31:35
Subject: RMAN error
From: Thiha Than [mailto:Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
hi Chris,

In your allocate channel command, please put DSMO_DEBUG=49, environment
variable.

   allocate channel t1 type 'sbt_tape' parms 'ENV=(DSMO_DEBUG=49)';

This will create a log file called orcagent.log.  If you have user dump
destination defined, orcagent.log will be there.  Otherwise, it will be in
$ORACLE_HOME/dbs directory.  There should be another log file named
sbtio.log
either under user dump destination directory or $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log
directory.  These two logs should tell you what is going wrong with your
backups.

regards,
Thiha