ADSM-L

Re: Changing Destination from TAPEPOOL to DISKPOOL

2000-04-11 10:53:00
Subject: Re: Changing Destination from TAPEPOOL to DISKPOOL
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:53:00 -0500
When the client starts its backup, what is the status of diskpool ?
Is it so full that there is no room for the client's data and thus it is
directed to diskpool's next pool (which I assume is tapepool) ?
Does it reach this condition sometime during its backup ?
Is there a file size limit on your diskpool ? This could force a roll to the
nextpool...

Dwight