ADSM-L

Re: tsm 3.7.2.0 under sun solaris (2.6) and "Maximum memory allow ed" locked at 100MB

2000-04-07 11:35:27
Subject: Re: tsm 3.7.2.0 under sun solaris (2.6) and "Maximum memory allow ed" locked at 100MB
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:35:27 -0400
> I must say that having previously tried to upgrade from 3.1.2.1 to v.30, and
> v.40 before attempting 3.7.2 and failed each time with different problems,
> mostly in testing, I find myself somewhat underwhelmed by IBM/Tivoli quality
> control

Kinda like my problems with exclude.fs in the 3.7.1 client.  Makes you
wonder if the code was tested at all.  Noticing that exclude.fs was not
working was obvious immediately.

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
ADSM Administrator
(tkssteve AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564 |
http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)