ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL on Clustered Servers

2000-04-06 23:20:57
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL on Clustered Servers
From: William R Zehnder <wzehnder AT JCPENNEY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:20:57 -0500
Thanks Del,
I was using appendix C when I did the install, so I've tried the sqldsmc
command and I've checked the options file.  Its funny, because the service
fails over beautifully, it just gets the ANR0444W when trying to verify the
password with the server.   You're right though, this is probably user
error.  Tomorrow, I'll reread the documentation, delete everything and try
again.

--
Cordially,
Cordially,