ADSM-L

Re: Oracle Connect Agent - argh!

2000-04-06 09:16:11
Subject: Re: Oracle Connect Agent - argh!
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:16:11 -0400
Bob,

I can only speak for aobpswd in Tivoli Data Protection (TDP)  for Oracle
at 3.7.0.

I don't know what the 99 represents. Root must execute aobpswd. The proper
environment variable DSMO_PSWDPATH must be set (you may have another
name for this). When aobpswd is invoked, you will be prompted for the password
assigned to the node when it was registered. You will then be prompted (twice)
to set and then verify the password. You will also connect to the sever to
achieve this. When
successful, based on the version of the s/w you are using... either
a file named ADSMO.yourhostname or TDPO.yourhostname will be created in the
path DSMO_PSWDPATH is set to.

Hope this helps.