ADSM-L

Re: Restore whole tree failes unter NT

2000-04-04 10:28:20
Subject: Re: Restore whole tree failes unter NT
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:28:20 +0200
Hello,

you should try with a client version 3.1.0.8 at least.

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.