ADSM-L

R: Question about scheduled backups !!

2000-04-03 11:54:16
Subject: R: Question about scheduled backups !!
From: Fabrizio Giulietti <fabrizio.giulietti AT SISTINF DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:54:16 +0200
ANR2578I Schedule  schedule name in domain "domain name" for node  "node
name" has missed its scheduled start up window.
Explanation:  This message is displayed when the scheduled startup window
for this schedule has passed and the schedule has not begun.
System Action:  Server operation continues. The scheduled operation is not
processed by the server.
User Response:   Ensure that a scheduled session for node  "node name" has
been initiated from the client to the server. Refer to  ADSM Administrator?s
Guide and  ADSM Administrator?s Reference for more information on setting up
scheduling operations.