ADSM-L

Re: NT drive letters and backups

2000-03-31 16:17:41
Subject: Re: NT drive letters and backups
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:17:41 -0800
I have several clients that skip a drive letter without any problem, ie C: E:
and F: where D: is
assigned to a CD-ROM or DVD. Check that your domain statement in the DSM.OPT
file is all-local
or includes the X: drive. Also, make sure that everyone has read access to the
root of X:
Also, in case you're using an old client (Version 2) all drives required volume
labels.