ADSM-L

Re: Tapes needed for restore.

2000-03-31 08:10:18
Subject: Re: Tapes needed for restore.
From: Jim Armstrong <jim_armstrong AT STANDARDLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:10:18 +0100
Hi Chris,
             I've done this using SQL commands,

  SELECT VOLUME_NAME FROM VOLUMEUSAGE WHERE NODE_NAME='xxxxxx'     GROUP BY
VOLUME_NAME

Hope this is some use

E-mail jim_armstrong AT standardlife DOT com
======
The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road,
Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland (No. SZ4) and regulated by the
Personal Investment Authority. Tel: 0131 225 2552 - calls may be recorded or
monitored. This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only. If received
in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent and please
return it to us. We virus scan all e-mails but are not responsible for any
damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is sent.