ADSM-L

Why doesn't it show me AIX-Clients???

2000-03-31 06:50:11
Subject: Why doesn't it show me AIX-Clients???
From: Robert Fijan <robert.polensak AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:50:11 +0100
I've got the following Problem: I started to test backing up some AIX Machines
with ADSM Release 3.1.2.50 on OS/390 V2.5.

The backup is going without any problems, but now comes the curiosity: when I
want to restore some files, I can Login to the Machines, but I see no backed up
files. And when I look to the ADSM Server, he tells me that the Platform of the
two AIX Machines is WinNT, not AIX.  Does anybody now this Problem? What do I
have to do that I can restore files to my AIX machines? On teh server I can see
the backed up filespaces of the two machines.

Please help me, it's very important for me.

Another question: How can I reply to a specific question or answer of a member
of this Listserver? It's the first time I'm subscribed to a Listserver, so I
don't know how all this works. Please help me in this question too, cause I've
got some answers to some questions I received in the past.

Greetings and thanks a lot