ADSM-L

Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install

2000-03-30 12:28:32
Subject: Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install
From: S W Branch <SWBRANC AT PPCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:28:32 -0600
If you do an lsdev does the drive show up as available?

How about if you try runing "Back up the System" through smit and select the
backup device to see if that works and what device file choices might be
presented to you. If that works you can then look at the smit script to see what
command it generated.

Steve Branch
Phillips Petroleum
e-mail: swbranc AT ppco DOT com

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM> on 03/30/2000 10:23:24 AM

Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>