ADSM-L

Re: 3590 Fibre Channel

2000-03-30 12:25:30
Subject: Re: 3590 Fibre Channel
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:25:30 -0500
Keith,

Would you know if the customer is using 64 bit extensions with AIX 4.3.3. We
testing a similar config but the 64 bit extensions  forced us
to use Cambex instead of Emulex. Emulex does not have 64 bit driver support
and IBM does not support switched fabric and tape with their adapter at this
time.

Mark Owens
Mark Owens
Prodigy Communications Corporation