ADSM-L

Re: 3590B-->3590E Conversion

2000-03-30 06:24:14
Subject: Re: 3590B-->3590E Conversion
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:24:14 +0200
Bill,

I upgraded them all at once.

The instructions can be find in the README.SRV of the server code
3.1.2.50 (and .40 too I think) under the paragraph "Support for IBM 3590
Model Exx Tape Drives". One of the latest microcode for the 3590 should
be installed, in fact I had a lot of problems after the migration ... now
eventually solved!

Server Code   : 3.1.2.54 (fixtest)
Atape         : 4.6.2.0
3590 Microcode: D0IC_AC3