ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server hang

2000-03-29 13:59:46
Subject: Re: ADSM server hang
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:59:46 -0500
I'm running TSM3.7.1 on OS/390 2.6 and have no problem with dropping TCPIP
while *SM is up. Last week we had a disaster recovery test at Sungard and
our network people bounced TCPIP lots of times while *SM was up. When they
got the routing correct, I was able to just go about my business of restores
without having to bounce *SM. You may want to check the PSP buckets for your
version of TCPIP and *SM. With the 3.2 versions of TCP and before there were
a lot of TCPIP fixes for *SM.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.