ADSM-L

Re: Problems with DIRMC

2000-03-29 10:13:30
Subject: Re: Problems with DIRMC
From: Carsten Krax <Carsten.Krax AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:13:30 +0100
Richard,

   I have deleted all filespaces before I have backed up the clients.
   The query content tells me that "No match found using this criteria".
   Furthermore I have done an selective backup with the DIRSONLY option.
   I have backed up Windows NT and Windows 98 clients.

Regards

Carsten Krax

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 29.03.2000 14:00:34