ADSM-L

How to manually start & stop the Scheduler Server using NT Comman d prompt?

2000-03-28 15:59:28
Subject: How to manually start & stop the Scheduler Server using NT Comman d prompt?
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:59:28 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I'm brand new to the ADSM world (soon to be TSM world).  So forgive me for
my ignorant...

How can we start and/or stop the scheduler Server using NT command prompt?

Thanks for you help

David C. Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
System & Network Service
 <<...>>
Phone: 425.347.4420
Pager:  425.290.0944
FAX:     425.267.6380
E-mail: DCPearson AT snopud DOT com <mailto:DCPearson AT snopud DOT com>

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." -Victor Borge