ADSM-L

Manually starting and/or stopping Scheduler Server using the NT c ommand prompt.

2000-03-28 16:04:13
Subject: Manually starting and/or stopping Scheduler Server using the NT c ommand prompt.
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:04:13 -0800
Hello,

I very new to the ADSM world. (soon to be TSM world.) Please forgive my
ignorant...

How can we start and/or stop the scheduler server manually using the NT
command prompt?

David C. Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
System & Network Service
 <<...>>
Phone: 425.347.4420
Pager:  425.290.0944
FAX:     425.267.6380
E-mail: DCPearson AT snopud DOT com <mailto:DCPearson AT snopud DOT com>

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." -Victor Borge