ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler Install Problem on Terminal Server

2000-03-28 12:19:18
Subject: Re: Scheduler Install Problem on Terminal Server
From: Ray Simmons <rsimmons AT MMCI DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:19:18 -0600
Mehdi,

I had a similar problem.  If I ran it from the baclient directory it worked
fine.  Keep in mind to specify where your option file is located.  There is
also a text file located in the baclient directory that gives the command
syntax.

Ray Simmons
Information Technology Analyst
Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
221 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, IL 61636

phone: (309)672-4168
fax:      (309)671-2137
email:rsimmons AT mmci DOT org

>>> "Amini, Mehdi" <Mehdi.Amini AT VALUEOPTIONS DOT COM> 10:37:07 AM 03/28/2000

I am trying to install Scheduler Services on a Terminal Server by running
the DSMCUTIL INSTALL command and am getting an error that the file
DSMCSVC.EXE not found.  And I know it's there.

Anyone else had this problem?

Mehdi Amini
Valueoptions