ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.2.55 core dumped on AIX - now what?

2000-03-28 10:28:00
Subject: ADSM 3.1.2.55 core dumped on AIX - now what?
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:28:00 -0600
I'm running the PTF 55 fixtest on AIX 4.3.2.0 with the 02 PTF.

The upgrade sequence we went through was this:

Update AIX to the PTF required by ADSM PTF 50.
Update ADSM to PTF 50.
Apply ADSM fixtest 55.

Yesterday the ADSM process core dumped three times in eight hours.

My question is: now what?  Is there someone I should report this to?  Should I
FTP the 200 MB core dump to someone?  Should I update to PTF 56?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Tab