ADSM-L

TSM 3.7 in an OS/390 environment

2000-03-27 11:48:19
Subject: TSM 3.7 in an OS/390 environment
From: Virginia Hysock <vhysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:48:19 -0400
Peter,

     Don't even think about it.  I have one ADSM server on OS/390 and four on
AIX.  There's no comparison.  Of course, my server is set up very different on
AIX (ADSM dedicated tape drives, etc.), but there is just too much competition
for cpu, tape devices, channel path resources, etc. on OS/390.

     Just my opinion .....

                         Ginny