ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Invalid Object Header Encountered

2000-03-27 12:54:59
Subject: Antwort: Re: Invalid Object Header Encountered
From: Michael Hack <hackmich AT MAINSTOR DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:54:59 +0100
The server platform is NT.

And I have only this one error message.

Give it the fixtest 3.1.2.55 for NT too?

Thanks.
Michael

Von:  James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Am:   27.03.2000 16:50 GMT

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

An:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Kopie:     (Blindkopie: Michael Hack/Mainstor/Niedernberg/m&s/DE)
Thema:    Re: Invalid Object Header Encountered

You are probably seeing this apar

PQ31769 - ADSM SERVER NETWARE RESTORE ANR9999D SMNQR(235): INVALID
OBJECT HEADER STATE IN RETRIEVE OPERATION FOR SESSION

It is fixed in level 3.1.2.55

You did not mention the platform of the adsm server.  If it is
AIX then get it at :
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/adsm/fixtest/v3r1/aixsrv/3.1.2.55/

Regards,

James Thompson