ADSM-L

Offsite setup ...

2000-03-22 22:31:47
Subject: Offsite setup ...
From: Sean Voyce <seanv AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:31:47 +1200
Hi,

I'm very new to ADSM and could certinly use some advice.

With a fair bit of outside assistance, we now back up several AIX servers
using ADSM. Currently we use 2 storage pools and keep 14 versions of files.
We create a full backup each Monday and incrementals the rest of the week.

I now need to figure some way of sending just the latest version of
everything offsite, Monday to Friday.
We don't currently have the disaster recovery option for ADSM.

Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Sean.