ADSM-L

Re: Error during 3.7.2.0 Client Install

2000-03-22 12:31:44
Subject: Re: Error during 3.7.2.0 Client Install
From: Glen Hattrup <ghattrup AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:31:44 -0700
Same issue as with the NT client.

You forgot to include the "-d" parameter (without quotes) while
decompressing the package.  Rerun the executable to decompress and then
you'll be able to install.

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Storage Manager
Server Development Team

Mickey Tibbetts <mickey AT UNM DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/22/2000 09:36:51 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  Error during 3.7.2.0 Client Install

Just joined the group so you may have been over this. I've got Windows
2000 and am attempting to install the newest (3.7.2.0) level of the TSM
client and I get the error: Unable to find _SETUP.DLL Unable to
continue. Is there a work around for this?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Mickey

--
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi