ADSM-L

Error Local system sending negatinve response

2000-03-21 14:38:51
Subject: Error Local system sending negatinve response
From: Jamie Mouzon <jmouzon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:38:51 -0800
Hey everyone.

I am having problems!!!!!!!!  The error "Local system
sent negative response data to controller QANRCTLD on
device QANRDEVB and QANRDEVA". Can anyone tell me the
likelyhood of finding the answer to the problem.  I am
also trying to assign a TAPE 3570 to the Device class
and it keeps erroring out when trying to submit it to
the server.  Please HELP!!!!

Thanks in advance

Jamie
jmouzon AT yahoo DOT com