ADSM-L

Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin

2000-03-21 11:34:15
Subject: Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin
From: "Wu, Jialin" <jialin_wu AT MERCK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:34:15 -0500
Hello,

I'm define an administrative command schedule to schedule a daily check in
for previous labeled tapes. But I got an error message "not eligible for
scheduling".  I believe the command is correct which is 'checkin libv
3494lib search=yes status=scr devtype=3590'.   There is no problem when I
use this command manually through ADSM Administrative Command Line.  I'd
like to know, if anyone experienced the same problem? What could be the
reason?
ADSM server version is v3.1.2.40 and client is v3.1.07.  The library is
automatic 3494 tape library.  Thanks in advance.

Jialin Wu