ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:30

Rainer, I wonder if this might be a recurrence of an problem we have
experienced some time ago. Admin schedules were missed if a long running
foreground schedule ran, for example a ba stg ... wait followed by
something else ... wait - the bypass was to set the admin schedule window
duration to a VERY long time, for example 12 hours. At least we got the
schedule to run even though it did throw off our timings.

Joerg Pohlmann

Rainer Heyt <rainer.heyt AT SYSTEMATICS DOT DE> on 2000-03-17 02:11:38 PM