ADSM-L

ADSM config. in DB2/NT/SAP

2000-03-17 14:02:10
Subject: ADSM config. in DB2/NT/SAP
From: Muthu Maran <MaranM AT AQUATECH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:02:10 -0500
                Hello,

                Configuration:
                ERP: SAP R/3 4.6B
                Database :DB2 Universal database ver 6
                OS: Windows NT
                Software : Tivoli Storage Manager (version 3 release 7)
                Tape library : Cybertronics

                Can any one help me by giving some initial configuration
details on DB2 Universal database ver. 6 on Windows NT platform.

                I have installed ADSM in my servers and I could take a
backup of all NT file structure. What are all the configurations  should I
have to do to make ADSM to see tablespaces in DB2 database. Then may be I
can make SAP to see ADSM.

                I am new to DB2, worked on Oracle earlier. So please help me
. this is very urgent.

                Thanks in advance,

                Regards,

                Maran