ADSM-L

Windows NT client documentation

2000-03-16 11:13:17
Subject: Windows NT client documentation
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:13:17 -0500
Users on ADSM client systems occasionally ask us which files a particular
logged on user can back up and restore. The documentation for the Unix client
software gives a clear and precise answer to this question, but I have been
unable to find any documentation addressing the corresponding issue for
Windows NT. I presume I am just not looking in the right place, since omitting
the information entirely would be glaringly unprofessional. Where is this
information located in the ADSM documentation?